Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduating MOPS

Ladies,

I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful years I have spent in MOPS. It is a true blessing to spend time with ladies who accept you for who you are. I always felt that I did not have to put on "the perfect family" face when I was with you. As I type this blog my children are not going to bed. We have all been there. I just take a deep breath in as I type and think tomorrow is another day, this is not the end of the world. Keep up the good work!

I love you all!

Heather

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We love you, too, Heather!

Linda-PA Mom of 3 said...

You are a great mom and leader!!!! You've left your mark on Mt. Olive MOPS and we'll be forever grateful for that. Love ya......Linda

kathy brown said...

You gave been great leader and will always be a great friend. Your enthusiasm for this wonderful group has been a blessing and will be hard to live up to. Thank you for everything you have done for this MOPS group and for me as a friend. Love ya Kathy